The Integrated Company Policy is the commitment of the entire company and the company’s top management.
- Fulfill agreed customer requirements and expectations in quality, quantity and deadline.
- Improve its position in the market of paint suppliers and expand services outside the automotive segment.
- Take corrective and preventive measures to achieve flawless work – zero levels of errors – in all activities.
- Ensure sufficient workload for further growth of the company and economic stability in order to repay the investment in new technologies.
- Maintain a higher level of customer support in the event of new projects.
- Contribute to the development of ecology and care for the environment and increase the safety of these products with quality products.
- Through continuous cooperation and mutual support of all employees and departments to achieve continuous improvement of all activities.
- Increasing employee competencies (developing skills and motivation to make full use of) to create the preconditions for effective management of change in society.
- Proactively lead employees to lifelong learning and create This means staffing for the efficient operation of the company in the digital economy and adaptation to the changes associated with the transition to the European concept Industry 4.0.
- Involve our suppliers and gain their support in our efforts to improve the quality of our products and services.
- Create good working conditions and motivate employees according to established remuneration systems (motivate employees with established and interconnected systems of evaluation and remuneration).
- By monitoring and fulfilling legislative requirements, create conditions for reducing impacts on the environment and occupational safety,
- Reduce environmental impacts and occupational safety risks through continuous prevention in the field of EMS and occupational health and safety.
- The basis of occupational safety and health protection is risk prevention, based on the creation of conditions for safe and healthy work.
Health and safety at work is one of the company’s basic priorities and is an integral part of managing all processes.
- The company reduces potential risks by systematically educating and informing new and existing employees.
- We do not tolerate corruption and bribery, we strive to adhere to and enforce the principles of equal opportunities.
- It is the duty of every employee to adhere to the company’s code of ethics. and in the event of corrupt practices, breaches of ethical principles and equality, do not tolerate this, but notify the company’s management.
In Mladá Boleslav 24.2.2022