NEONLAK is a Czech family company that traditionally goes hand in hand with innovation. At NEONLAK even today, we value the experiences, qualities and attitudes that make a good family and a good family.
With us, it goes without saying that we say hello when we come to work in the morning and see you when we leave. The words “please” and “thank you” have the same place in our daily communication. Of course, to treat things and spaces in the company as nicely and with care as to what we have at home. It is right to look forward to work among your colleagues, as to look forward to returning to your home to your loved ones.
WE TRY TO PROJECT THREE BASIC COMPANY VALUES INTO EVERY DAY LIFE IN A COMPANY WITH JOINT FORCES:
… TRADITIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO US
Respect for what specific people have been able to create through their efforts is the foundation of human respect. Quality “craft” has enabled NEONLAK to develop from its inception to the present.
… INNOVATIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO US
The world around us is moving forward, evolving and we are trying to incorporate meaningful modern practices and technologies into our work. We want to ensure a dignified quality of their working life for our employees, and we can promise our clients and suppliers, thanks to industry 4.0 technologies, a professional interface for mutual cooperation.
… FLEXIBILITY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Flexibility has been one of our strengths since the beginning of the company’s existence. Thanks to the effort to find a WIN-WIN solution, to meet even non-standard requirements, if the overall possibilities of the company allow it, NEONLAK allows us to be a support to our customers, suppliers and employees in various specific situations.
AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR US?
As a company, we try to be ourselves, not to copy other companies, to find our own original path, which we consider right for all of us – for employees, customers, suppliers, owners and the public around us. We are not Magna, we are not Faurécie, we are not Škoda Auto, we are NEONLAK.
- We believe that it is possible to negotiate fair play. It’s not easy in some situations and it requires confidence and courage, but we have experienced that it works.
- We decided to be the winning team. Every day we experience a bigger or smaller match and it doesn’t matter what thoughts we experience it with. We are looking for a solution (how to do it), not excuses (why it is not possible).
- We want to do the right things the right way. We know that there are usually more paths to the goal, and from a long-term perspective, it doesn’t matter which one we choose.
- We can live with dignity in change, where the only certainty is uncertainty. We try to have a specific goal in front of our eyes, to perceive everything that our surroundings tell us and to flexibly adapt the steps on our way to the given goal and, in justified cases, to change the goal itself (goal-receptivity-flexibility).
- We want to have an overview of trends. We follow the saying that “good luck to those who are ready” and we want to be ready.
- We strive for the employability of our employees. Together with each of our employees, we co-create his professional journey. We make sure that each of our employees develops, uses their potential and prepares for more demanding work activities than required by their current job position, thus maintaining their price in the evolving labor market.